We are so excited to have you join our dental family! Are you ready to meet your new favorite dental office?
Our goal is for your first visit to be one of comfort and acknowledgement of your personal dental needs. We all have different needs so we recognize that not one treatment is the best for everyone. It just doesn’t make sense.
We also understand that going to the dentist make many people anxious and we hope to calm all anxiety in any way we can by providing a supportive, professional and compassionate environment. We will take the required time to properly diagnose your immediate dental concerns, review your past medical and dental history, and create a treatment plan that provides for your optimal dental health.
What to expect on your first visit at our office:
1. First, you will meet our wonderful office manager, Briana, who will have you fill out all necessary forms and check insurance benefits if we have not already done so.
2. Next, our dental assistant, Jaennette, will escort you back to your room which will have been set up specifically for your appointment. At this time, most likely we will take radiographs. Please bring or email radiographs if you have had them taken within 1 year. You can also let her know if you have any unique concerns regarding your appointment.
3. Dr. Dorjee will then come in and review your main reason for visiting us as well as discuss your medical/dental history. Then after a thorough examination and preventive hygiene appointment we will discuss your treatment needs, if there are any. Please feel free to ask any questions that you may have as we have set aside more time to get to know each other at this unique first visit.
4. Then, you will be back at our front desk to make your next visit and/or 6 month Recare appointment.
5. Hopefully, if we do our job right, you will then be leaving the office with a smile having had a great experience and looking forward to come see us again!